Seattle University is administering the citywide 2016 Seattle Public Safety Survey. The purpose of the survey is to solicit feedback on public safety and security concerns from those who live and/or work in Seattle. A report on the survey results will be provided to the Seattle Police Department to assist them with making your neighborhood safer and more secure. The survey is accessible at publicsafetysurvey.org from October 15th through November 30th and is available in Amharic, Chinese, English, Korean, Somali, Spanish and Vietnamese. Please circulate this information to your friends, family, co-workers and community members and feel free to post the information on your social media. Public safety and security are community concerns. Please make sure your voice is heard by completing the public safety survey today.
- Project update: West Seattle and Ballard Link Extension
- Please Vote: Charlestown and 48th Ave SW Concept Designs
- City of Seattle Neighbor Day May 4th, 2019
- Seattle Parks and Recreation invites input on concept designs for new park at 48th Ave. SW and SW Charlestown St. in West Seattle
- Meet Your New Neighborhood Council Members May 5th from 10am-12pm @ Ercolini Park