School Board member Marty McLaren has announced two meetings to gather public input on new growth boundaries for schools in West Seattle. The first meeting will be on Saturday, August 3, and the second one will be on Wednesday, August 14. More details are available from the West Seattle Blog and Marty McLaren’s website.
- Project update: West Seattle and Ballard Link Extension
- Please Vote: Charlestown and 48th Ave SW Concept Designs
- City of Seattle Neighbor Day May 4th, 2019
- Seattle Parks and Recreation invites input on concept designs for new park at 48th Ave. SW and SW Charlestown St. in West Seattle
- Meet Your New Neighborhood Council Members May 5th from 10am-12pm @ Ercolini Park