- October General Meeting is Tonight!
- Busy week for meetings–and Genesee Hill School updates!
- Deadline is this Wednesday, Sept. 18, for Genesee Hill School Departure Advisory Committee
- Hearing set for Oct. 2 on disposal of substation properties; written comments due Oct. 18
- Interested in West Seattle transit issues?
Tag Archives: schematic design
Last, but not least, here are the 2013-02-13 SDAT Workshop 8 Meeting Notes from yesterday’s meeting, with some additional discussion about the overall process and the various designs GSNC posted earlier today. (Hint: SD in the minutes means Schematic Design, DD … Continue reading
The latest building design for the new school is an updated version of the preferred alternative, shown in CombinedPlans. It was presented to the SDAT last night, along with the caveat that the design had become outdated just in the … Continue reading