- October General Meeting is Tonight!
- Busy week for meetings–and Genesee Hill School updates!
- Deadline is this Wednesday, Sept. 18, for Genesee Hill School Departure Advisory Committee
- Hearing set for Oct. 2 on disposal of substation properties; written comments due Oct. 18
- Interested in West Seattle transit issues?
Tag Archives: preferred alternative
At yesterday afternoon’s meeting of the School Design Advisory Team (SDAT), BLRB Architects presented three variations on previously presented designs, plus one entirely new one. Under the new design, the building would be mainly on the north half of the … Continue reading