- October General Meeting is Tonight!
- Busy week for meetings–and Genesee Hill School updates!
- Deadline is this Wednesday, Sept. 18, for Genesee Hill School Departure Advisory Committee
- Hearing set for Oct. 2 on disposal of substation properties; written comments due Oct. 18
- Interested in West Seattle transit issues?
Tag Archives: landscape design
At the School Design Advisory Team meeting on Monday, August 5, BLRB Architects presented significantly revised plans for the new elementary school to be built at the Genesee Hill location. These changes were made largely as a result of the … Continue reading
Here is Conceptual Design B, with more commentary below it: The SDAT decided that it preferred the field/playspace/amphitheater arrangement in Concept A, in addition to the yellow patio-type areas at the top of the slope in Concept B. (These would … Continue reading
Tom Rengstorf, of Thomas V. Rengstorf Associates, presented some initial ideas for the landscape design around the new school. He presented two alternatives, with different locations of the playspace, amphitheater, and other components. The first design presented was Concept A: … Continue reading