- October General Meeting is Tonight!
- Busy week for meetings–and Genesee Hill School updates!
- Deadline is this Wednesday, Sept. 18, for Genesee Hill School Departure Advisory Committee
- Hearing set for Oct. 2 on disposal of substation properties; written comments due Oct. 18
- Interested in West Seattle transit issues?
Tag Archives: design advisory team
At the School Design Advisory Team meeting on Monday, August 5, BLRB Architects presented significantly revised plans for the new elementary school to be built at the Genesee Hill location. These changes were made largely as a result of the … Continue reading
On Dec. 15 (which happened to be the day after the Newtown, CT, school tragedy), the School Design Advisory Team (SDAT) met to explore possible layouts for the new elementary school to be built on the Genesee Hill site. A … Continue reading
More details for tonight’s meeting: The district is planning a multistory building that will serve from 500 to 650 students and meet district guidelines for elementary schools, but the specifics of what it will look like, what it will contain, … Continue reading